Social media resolutions for 2018:
- More creating, less commenting.
- More Mastodon, less Twitter.
- More iNaturalist and BugGuide, less Instagram.
- Encouraging patrons to switch from Patreon to using PayPal directly. (Will keep an eye on how #Liberapay develops.)
- I'm just going to stop trying to "engage" on Facebook, which is increasingly difficult to use for anything.
social.coop is a cooperatively-run corner of the Fediverse. The instance is democratically governed by its members, who generally share an interest in the co-op model, but topics of discussion range widely.
Our instance is supported by sliding scale contributions of $1-10/mo made via Open Collective. You must have an active Open Collective account to apply for membership; you may set one up here