good things that happened today:
- public works and infrastructure committee voted in favour of making the Bloor bike lanes (along a short section of a major street) permanent
- i made it to the PWIC meeting
- i made it to the co-op meeting and I even read the stuff we were discussing ahead of time
- I already took my meds
- i saw like 3 spiders????
bad things that happened today:
- Quebec passed a law targeting niqabi Muslim women that bans ppl with face coverings from public services, including public transit
- legendary rock musician Gord Downie died and it's both very public and very personal
- a cyclist was hit and killed by a driver down the street from me
- ppl in my local Facebook group are shitty and don't understand zoning or ethics or why bad things happen to good people
- ppl in my co-op are annoying at general meetings
I am full of the hate and despair that comes with being very tired and frustrated
Exhausting day both physically and spiritually for several reasons
Good news everyone!
Tootstream 0.2.0 is released into the wild!
Check out the source here: https://github.com/magicalraccoon/tootstream/releases/tag/0.2.0
And use your favorite pip command to install tootstream by using pip install tootstream
What could be more fun than that (he asked rhetorically)?
Thanks to everyone involved with making this release possible!
@vilmibm I've BEEN saying, all these old series getting rebooted and no ReBoot reboot