money, work, request for help Show more
Our income is $50 a week (after rent).
If you've got any odd jobs that I can do for an extra $10 here and there, that would be really useful!
What I can do:
* Clerical work
* Programming (for the Desktop or Command line)
@talialavin honestly the fact that im smoking a cigarette as i type this should tell you how good i am at giving up addictions
birdsite irony Show more
I pray every night to be free from horny and heal the damage it has done to my dong
During the 70s in France, children's TV was dominated by a program called L'Ile Aux Enfants (The Kids' Island), which prominently featured Casimir, the friendly dinosaur.
Casimir's favourite dish is the gloubi-boulga, a cake made of chocolate, strawberry jam, bananas, mustard, raw sausage, whipped cream, and anchovies. I dont know who the heck thought putting that into a children's program was a good idea, but every kid i knew wanted to eat that shit.
For those in Florence's path:
- Please have your evacuation plans ready. You can never over prepare.
- Locate your nearest storm shelter now. Ensure that it does not have any large windows (e.g. gymnasiums).
- Bring resources up from lower levels of your abode, as they're serve you better while close by.
- DO NOT be coerced into working in the day leading up to, let alone hours before landfall.
Stay safe, y'all!
writer. meat golem
social.coop is a cooperatively-run corner of the Fediverse. The instance is democratically governed by its members, who generally share an interest in the co-op model, but topics of discussion range widely.
Our instance is supported by sliding scale contributions of $1-10/mo made via Open Collective. You must have an active Open Collective account to apply for membership; you may set one up here