Scenery changed a bit...
Ooh so good to be in some nature. With 4G reception. Co-op hitching trip in full swing. Updates/reports come after.
Type of conversation that happens after moving into a slightly too big house ...
Any idea what kind of pot this is for? Has a concave lid... Found it this morning.
... and a really crappy photo of the whole solar setup:
- 20w panel from photonic universe
- Genasun GV-5 MPPT charge controller
- What's up power meter
- Deben Tracer LiPo 14Ah 12v battery
- RAVPower twin 5v USB adapter (and USB tester on the end)
- buck/boost DC-DC converter (set to 20v)
- ThinkPad power tip
social.coop is a a coop-run corner of the fediverse, a cooperative and transparent approach to operating a social platform. We are currently closed to new memberships while we improve our internal processes and policies, and plan to re-open to new folks when that work is complete. [9/2/2018]