1. Get bylaws from a co-op that seems to be running well of the appropriate legal form.
2. Do a close reading and leave comments about issues and proposed changes on the doc.
3. Circulate the doc to co-founders for their comments and responses.
4. Have a call and talk your way through the comments, integrating as you go.
5. Founding group adopts bylaws.
social.coop is a cooperatively-run corner of the Fediverse. The instance is democratically governed by its members, who generally share an interest in the co-op model, but topics of discussion range widely.
Our instance is supported by sliding scale contributions of $1-10/mo made via Open Collective. You must have an active Open Collective account to apply for membership; you may set one up here