Kyle Mitchell is a lawyer-engineer who is creating & improving a number of open licenses. He recently created some illustrative examples of his new Cross License Collaboratives.
“XLC implements a very egalitarian, co-op-inspired governance model, because that’s what I want to see and support, and that’s what I thought many folks who might try it would like. I also think it’s among the more intuitive governance models.”
Check it out: https://xlcollaborative.com/introduction
Count me in
- ^^So licences can align with the capability dependency graph that the user accesses at the point of access^^
- ^^Cross license collaborative governance rules also require sharing of any proceeds related to licensing.^^
- Ready to cross license this license and share proceeds
- Perfect answer to our needs as
- ^^Indie Web Native Edge-Developer and Edge-user^^
A Fediverse instance for people interested in cooperative and collective projects.