How many of these can be applied to #Brexit? I've noticed 12/14
1) The Cult of Tradition https://social.coop/media/XH7jN9KY02He6R_H6rw
2) The Rejection of Modernism https://social.coop/media/86GI3lQEiRuBDzNdImc
3) The Cult of Action for Action's Sake https://social.coop/media/yM8NUyvvQkbJ6P-SDEc
4) Disagreement is Treason https://social.coop/media/NI0FrhgheFnEmFMwknM
5) Fear of Difference https://social.coop/media/h_yEc5r6869X5N3iB9g
6) Appeal to a Frustrated Middle Class
7) Obsession with a Plot
8) Enemies at the same time too strong and too weak
9) Life is Permanent Warfare
10) Contempt for the Weak
@GreenandBlack see also: the tories' stances on disabilities, welfare and healthcare. This contempt is strooong, deeply rooted and ultimately inseparable from the conservative brexiteer's ideology.
@captainbland That's a fair point. I just wanted to focus on the fashy aspects of Brexit movement itself, not necessarily just the Tories.
@GreenandBlack yeah I'm with you
@captainbland We could go all the way back to Cromwell and still not scratch the surface of British Fascism.
A Fediverse instance for people interested in cooperative and collective projects.